14 July 2013

HAIR-VAMP IDEAS.

Right now I'm sitting here as an 18 year old...19 in four days and I've suddenly noticed the drastic change in my appearance.

I look in my wardrobe and all I see is BLACK - WHITE - BURGUNDY - and  - GREY aka BASIC.

I can't complain as in comparison to my college wardrobe which consisted of odd floral tops, tube skirts and desert boots. I can't forget my green parka and granny cardigans as I literally lived in them. I liked experimenting with both my fashion and my hair which was a BIG mistake. I originally cut my hair into a chin length bob with my hair previously past my shoulders...

...I remember a slight phase of depression because I got carried away and told the hairdresser to cut my hair into short layers. BIG MISTAKE!

So why am I here researching nape undercuts....from past experiences I should stay away from the idea but I can't....I...JUST...CAN'T.




BUT then....I saw THIS:

Extreme Contrast Dye Jobs.





Alexander Wang Autumn/Winter 2013










No comments:

Post a Comment