3 May 2013

HD UPGRADE

There's not enough time in the day! After anticipating about my glasses all night Wednesday. I failed to collect them (pretty gutted) - Anyhoo, my mom offered to pick them up (aka Superwoman) for me. I didn't notice how bad my eyesight was until when I put them on...I feel as if I'm seeing a whole new world with the trees so sharply defined. IT'S AMAZING!

 
I also decided to treat myself after a long week of lectures to a twin pack necklace set and a boyfriend fit t-shirt from Primark. I'm starting to love black on black fashion with accents of gold...think I've got an addiction. Is there any such thing as "Fashion Rehab"?


 
Boyfriend Fit T-Shirt - Primark £3.50
Necklace - H&M £6.99


4 comments:

  1. Love your necklace :)
    Love Poppy x
    http://intheshadefashion.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! What kind of camera do you use?

    Sincerely,
    A new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Simone. It's a Canon 1000D.

    I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete