7 May 2013

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT

I remember in December I was in Primark with my lovely lovely mom and saw a black fringe pvc jacket for £25. I've already got a black biker jacket from Primark but refused and still refuse to pay full price for the pvc jackets. To my suprise....I popped into Primark on my short lived 20 minute break and saw the same jacket for £10.
 
I COULDN'T REFUSE!
 
Well actually I could....as...it wasn't in my size.
 
I left saddened went back to work but something told me to pop back the next day. Well, let's just say I wouldn't be typing this if I didn't. I grabbed two....one for myself and one for my mom.

 
Biker Jacket - Primark - £10
Leggings - Primark - £2
Invisible Socks - Primark - £1.50
 
I also found some black glittery leggings that I plan to wear in winter with my soon to be found black and gold boots. Also my first time trying jamacian sexy juice and invisible socks today...I think I may have found a solution when it comes to "tucking in socks".
 
Oops, also got these too:


 
Sunglasses - Primark - £1
 
 
Multipack Rings - H&M - £3.99
(So simple, I LOVE them)

No comments:

Post a Comment