12 May 2013

DVD OVERHAUL & MY FIRST ONLINE DELIVERY

I still can''t believe that Blockbusters is closing down! Oh well...99p for all of these pre-owned DVD's? One man's trash is another man's treasure....trash so good I went back today and got five more to add to my collection:
Michael Jackson's This Is It - Take The Lead - 2012 - Curse Of The Golden Flower - Ladder 49

After waiting since 21st April *grinds teeth* I finally finally FINALLY received my black high waisted jeans from H&M. I find it VERY hard to find jeans to fit my small frame being a fusspot I hate wearing low waist jeans (they make me look super short).


They "fit" but they are a little bit baggy on the bottom area - an area in which I need to work on but they are pretty decent. I refuse to pay £40 for the same jeans in Topshop Petite so for £23 I can not complain!

8 comments:

  1. Love the jeans!! <3

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalia!

    I'll definitely check out your blog

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jeans! They look great on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry accidentally deleted your comment on my post , thank you for following !! I'm now following too love your blog and those trousers look amazing on you !!!! But those boots I literally typed in black boots and scrolled through like thousands of pages hahahah xxx

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries hun and thank you. I'll have to go on a major hunt nothing like a good challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. H&M delivery is the worst, you have a lovely frame Hun!
    The jeans look great on you, I Love the fit!
    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is.....I had think if they were telling lies about the dispatch & thank you Claudia!

    ReplyDelete