1 May 2013

DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS

Today has been a busy day! It all started with a trip to Specsavers...taking me 45 minutes to choose a frame (I know, terrible). I finally chose one from the Gok Wan collection with a plastic tortoise shell frame "GW" intials on the side. Being a student I was able to recieve a NHS voucher in order to get discount so I basically paid £10 from £99. It hurts to wait a whole day and a couple hours to collect them but hey. I can't wait to show you all!
 
Anyhoo, here is an quick put-together outfit of what I wore today:

 
Pumps - Primark £3
  Pencil Skirt - Thrifted £2.50
Jacket - Primark £25
  Top - Thrifted 20p 
Necklace - (Found it in my Grandads house)
  Watch - Vintage £7



2 comments:

  1. those sneakers are soo cool

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Camilla. Super comfy and so ideal as well!

    Much Love...

    Henrietta <3

    ReplyDelete