8 January 2013

OMBRE/BALAYAGE HAIR

I'm super super super in LOVE with ombre hair! Alot of people have done it but I think it compliments an outfit and facial features perfectly. At the moment I'm rocking hip length box braids and it is time to take them out soon. Afro to permed hair is not the easiest hair to handle and I'm a tad worried that the bleach may damage my hair. The upside is that if it does then I can chop it off and find something new.

Here are a few images I have gathered for inspiration:

Kevin Murphy
Angelica Blick
http://nyheter24.se/modette/angelicablick/

Kevin Murphy

 
 


 


3 comments:

  1. Love love love this post!
    I am your newest follower I'd love for you to check out my blog!!
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ombre hair too! I had it before but my ends got really knotty, which was a sign of damaged so I decided to cut it off. Cutting it off was painful but be able to brush my hair smoothly is nice! Still contemplating whether to get it again or not...

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete