21 August 2012

If I haven't been working overtime I've been babysitting....if I haven't been babysitting I've been bored out of my brain as I'm dying without education. It's all good news though....I GOT INTO MY FIRST CHOICE FOR UNIVERSITY!!!

My college told me to wake up at 6am to check the online columbus for our A-Level Results. Suprise...suprise it DIDN'T work! I sat in bed refreshing the page for over 4 hours until it finally loaded. I can not believe that I have finished college and can finally start my life specifically doing what I want to do. I've been accepted to do Fashion Design and Fashion Communication at BCU...I'm SO excited.

I went out with my Godsister and my lovely dear friend Jessica to celebrate in which I tried my first Jagerbomb which tasted like cough medicine...(never again) whilst skanking out to Drake. I thought to treat myself so I purchased these few items ready for University -



Top: Matalan (Sale - £3)
Shoes: Matalan (£12)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! top's color is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top :)
    the color is amazing!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing haul *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    besuthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls <3

    I'll be sure to check out your blog Thi Lan :)

    ReplyDelete